Welcome to Gentle Dental Care!
As a comprehensive dental practice, we offer everything you and your family need in one location. You will receive high-quality complete dental care for a healthy mouth, and many options for improving the look of your smile.
We are proud to serve Connecticut, including the communities of Plainville, Farmington, Southington, Bristol, New Britain, Berlin, Plantsville, Meriden, Newington, Rocky Hill, Burlington, Avon, West Hartford, and all of Hartford County with comprehensive and comfortable dentistry. Nationally known for his expertise in sedation dentistry and anesthesia, Dr. Thomas Peltzer heads up our team of professionals, who are dedicated to making each of your dental visits a positive experience.
We are pleased to offer an extensive array of safe, aesthetic, completely natural-looking solutions to discolored, damaged, misshapen, or missing teeth. At Gentle Dental Care, we listen to you and partner with you to create a smile that will please you and will last a lifetime.
- Anxiety-free dentistry with extensive experience and formal training in sedation and anesthesia
- Oral surgery procedures and removal of impacted wisdom teeth with the option of sleep dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic veneers and tooth-colored fillings
- Gentle, professional cleaning and polishing
- Same-day emergency appointments
- Surgical placement of dental implants and restoration of implants with crowns
- Nonsurgical, conservative, and laser gum disease treatments, as well as surgical treatments where indicated
- Completely natural-appearing dentures and partial dentures
- Modern, painless root canal treatments
- Cosmetic dentistry with porcelain veneers, crowns, and bridges
- Comprehensive care of the medically complex patient and special-needs patient
If you are currently looking for a dentist, we have great news! We are accepting new patients! Even if you have not been to the dentist in a while, we will be happy to see you and get you back on track with a treatment plan for great oral health! Feel free to browse our website for additional information about Dr. Peltzer and our practice. If you have any questions, or would like to make an appointment, use our online form to contact us, or call Gentle Dental Care at 860-479-2397 today!
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
GET OUR FREE E-BOOK
In pain? Let us help! Fill out the form below for more information on achieving great oral health!